Proper installation is central to the efficiency and longevity of spray foam insulation—it is why you want to have experienced insulation contractors do the job. A badly installed insulation will do little to combat the rising energy costs and might end up costing you more in the long run.
The El Paso Cleaning Solutions team of trained and seasoned construction professionals is ready to help you save on energy costs.
Here’s why you need to hire a professional:
- Installers need to be careful to match the substrate requirements
- Take heed of appropriate wait times to ensure the quality of the process
- Matching the right product with the right application
- Be mindful of lift thickness or the thickness of separate layers of foam to avoid oversized layers that can cause problems
- Take specialized care of particularly small gaps like outside corners or rim joints—these might need to be handled with small injection foam kits
- Insulation contractors should get the ratio right to ensure product quality and avoid toxicity issues